Here are a few pointers to follow before you submit an Article on Ziplaw.in
1. The author of the article should ensure that the article submitted on Ziplaw.in, does not infringe the copyright of any person/ organisation / institute, etc. In case of any such infringement, the author of article shall be personally liable for such infringement and any consequent damages. No Copycat please!.
2. The Article must be an exclusive contribution for Ziplaw.in only and must not have been published elsewhere, and must not have been or must not be sent elsewhere for publication, in the same or substantially the same form.
3. The Article's title should contain word limit ranging from 3 to 10 only and should be meaningful and interesting. The body of the articles should have a minimum of 250 words.
4. Choose a proper category or tag according to the Article. In case of any problem, feel free to ask, we may even add a special category for special Articles.
5. The Copyright of the Articles, if published on the Ziplaw.in, shall vest with Ziplaw.in
6. Please do a thorough research on the topic before writing about it.
7. Ziplaw.in reserves the right to publish the Article and remove the article without giving any warning to the authors. Ziplaw.in may even modify the Articles at its sole descretion.
8. Lastly, while Articles are a great way to promote your profiles and expert knowledge, we again request you to please write diligently and carefully as you may be of great help to our readers.
Happy Writing. Enjoy!